Our team is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Sales Representative to join our team. Sales Representatives are responsible for prospecting new business to achieve sales results against a quota.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal, and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
- Achieve sales goals
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Develop and close government contract sales opportunities
- Lead discovery calls, presentations, and proposals
- Track and record metrics throughout the sales process
- Create and manage a pipeline of qualified leads
- Partner with the engineering team to provide feedback from prospects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1–2 years of successful sales experience, ideally in business-to-business sales preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Compensation & Benefits
- The position includes a competitive base salary of approximately $60,000. Annual Commission of approximately $30,000 may be earned based on achieving results. There is no cap on commission
- Employees at Finch Manufacturing Technology also enjoy benefits including Health Insurance, Dental, 401K, Paid Time Off, Holidays, etc.
More about Finch Manufacturing Technology
Finch Manufacturing & Technology, LLC is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company that Designs-Builds-Installs rotary processing and other specialized equipment. Our unique machinery and engineering capabilities enable us to design, machine, fabricate and install the LARGEST EQUIPMENT and parts. We have been doing this since 1855.