Our team is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing account executive to join our team. Account executives are responsible for prospecting new business, upselling, and cross-selling within our extensive install base, as well as delivering results against a quota.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal, and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
- Achieve sales goals
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Develop product expertise
- Lead discovery calls, presentations, and proposals
- Track and record metrics throughout sales process
- Create and manage pipeline of qualified leads
- Partner with engineering team to provide feedback from prospects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2–3 years of successful business-to-business sales experience selling into industrial manufacturing companies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions
Compensation & Benefits
The position includes a competitive base salary and bonuses based on achieving results. The total annual compensation is approximately $90,000 to $100,000.
Employees at Finch Manufacturing Technology also enjoy benefits including Health Insurance, Dental, 401K, Paid Time Off, Holidays, etc.
More about Finch Manufacturing Technology
Finch Manufacturing & Technology, LLC is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company that Designs-Builds-Installs rotary kilns & dryers (Rotary Processing Equipment) and other specialized equipment. Our unique machinery and engineering capabilities enable us to design, machine, fabricate and install the LARGEST EQUIPMENT and parts. We have been doing this since 1855.